Thursday 19 November 2020

EDPUZZLE: My daily routines video

 Hi people!

This is a really interesting video about routines that my 8 years-old students and me are working in class inside our Unit 2: My day.

This is an interactive video where you have to complete some questions in order to continue watching. The objectives of this activity are:

-          Identify the main vocabulary of the unit.

-          Add new vocabulary (extension activity)

-          Recognise the present simple tense and practise on it.

-          Review vocabulary from other units.

After students watched the video at home, we talked about it in class and we made a brainstorming activity with new routines that appeared on the video. Therefore, they were very motivating by remembering the new ones and participating all together. In fact, they particularly enjoy the part of answering the multiple-choice questions and checking their own progress.

Next time I will improve my use of this tool and I will create a longer activity with audios to focus on Speaking skills.

So please, sit back and let´s flipping! A big hug 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment