Thursday 23 April 2020

Día del Libro - 23 de abril del 2.020

GOOD MORNING MY STUDENTS!

Today is the World Book Day and I would like to share with you a lot of resources as well as a literary gymkhana created by CEIP Rosa Luxemburgo (Parla) that you can use to have fun with your family. Are you ready? LET´S GOOO!!!!!

Moreover, I would also like to post different website links where you can find free books and audiobooks. As I am an English teacher, you will find books in English and Spanish.

I hope you like it! 😋


Día del Libro | CEIP Valle San Lorenzo¡BUENOS DÍAS MIS ESTUDIANTES!

Hoy es el Día Internacional del Libro y me gustaría compartir con todos vosotros/as muchos recursos diferentes así como una gymkhana literaria elaborada por el CEIP Rosa Luxemburgo (Parla) que podéis jugar en familia para pasar un buen rato. Preparados...listos...¡¡¡YA!!!

Además, también me gustaría publicar diferentes web links donde podéis encontrar libros y audio-libros gratuitos tanto en inglés como en español ya que sabéis que soy maestra de inglés.

¡Espero que os gusten!😋



No comments:

Post a Comment