Tuesday 15 March 2016

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Welcome everybody to my blog!!


Hi! My name is Valle and I would like to present you my blog. This is a self-creation in order to post information that I consider relevant for my career as an English teacher. I am an English teacher since 2012 and I would like to share with you different materials and online resources.

I hope you enjoy this Blog 💗
(If you would like to suscribe to my blog you have to go at the end of it and click on the gadget "Subscribe").

 See you in the next posts!😉





2 comments:

  1. hello teacher !! i am laura fernamdez i really liked to participate in this work it has been very fun .see you tomorrow ,kisses... laura :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Laura!!

      Thank you very much for your comment :) I’m very happy reading you!

      A Lot of kisses XX

      Delete